Looking for a place to chow down in Carbondale, Illinois? From pizza and burgers to Chinese, Italian and Thai, you’re sure to find a local restaurant that tempts your taste buds in this charismatic college town.
[infobox alignment=”full” title=””]
- Mary Lou’s Grill: A diner known for its biscuits and gravy
- Quatro’s Deep Pan Pizza: The place to go for deep-dish pizza in Southern Illinois
- Newell House: Steaks, pasta and seafood served in a former hotel
- Hunan Restaurant: Serving authentic Chinese cuisine in Carbondale for 25 years
- Thai Taste: Find pineapple fried rice, glass noodles and other Thai food here
- Spinoni’s Pizza and Pasta House: Classic pasta dishes
- Tres Hombres: Get your salsa and margarita fix here
- Italian Village: Another place for pasta and pizza that’s been around since 1960
- Fat Patties: Tasty burgers, but even better fries, in a Chicago-style atmosphere
- Fujiyama’s Japanese Restaurant: One of the few places to find sushi in Carbondale
What’s your favorite restaurant in Carbondale? Let us know in the comments.