5 Tips To Stay Fit During Summer Travel
Summer vacations mean great food and plenty of R&R. But you don’t have to sacrifice your fitness routine in the process.
Try these tips to stay in shape on the road:
- Take the stairs rather than the elevator.
- Book a hotel with a fitness center or see if your gym has a location in your destination city.
- Swimming is a great calorie burner, so take the plunge.
- Watch what you drink – make water your main beverage.
- Pack healthy, filling snacks such as almonds, which are hard to find at airports and convenience stores.